Northern Anesthesiology Division (Bangor)
Southern Anesthesiology Division (Portland)
- Pain / General
Southern Orthopaedic Division (Portland)
- Sports Medicine Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Physician
Southern Radiology Division (Mid Coast)
- Diagnostic Radiologist
Surgery Division (Bangor)
- General / Breast (50/50)
- Colorectal Surgeon
Duties: Perform duties in the field of general and laparoscopic surgery, as well as the medical and surgical management of diseases of the intestinal tract, colon and rectum, anal canal, and perianal area. Perform endoscopic procedures of the rectum and colon and evaluation of the anal sphincter and pelvic floor using anorectal physiology techniques. Perform minimally invasive abdominal surgery involving the colon and rectum, including rectal prolapse, creation and revision of ostomies and colonoscopy and colonic stenting. Treat conditions such as, but not limited to, colon and rectal cancer, polyps, inflammatory bowel disease, diverticulitis, pelvic floor abnormalities, as well as anal conditions such as hemorrhoids, fissures, abscesses, and fistulas.
· Medical Degree/Osteopathy (M.D/D.O.) or equivalent required.
· Must have completed general surgeon and colorectal surgeon residency.
· Specialized experience, training or education in minimally invasive colorectal surgical techniques.
· Maine physician license (or immediate eligibility for same).
· Board-certified or Board-eligible in Colorectal Surgery.
Work location: Bangor, ME (Spectrum, Eastern Maine Medical Center, St. Joseph’s Hospital).
- Biopsy Technologist (New Hampshire)
Southern Orthopaedic Division
- Medical Receptionist - Per Diem (All Locations)
Southern Radiology Division (Portland)
Senior Practice Manager
Spectrum Medical Group provides an excellent, comprehensive benefit package for employees which, depending on eligibility requirements, includes:
- 100% Company-Paid Benefits (unless otherwise noted)
- Health Insurance (90% company paid)
- 401(k) Match and Profit Sharing Plan
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Professional Development Funds
- Generous Vacation, Sick, Holiday, and CME time
- Voluntary, Employee-Paid Benefits
- Dependent Care Plan
Compliment your career with the quality of life that only Maine can offer. For more information on life in Maine, visit these sites:
Maine - General Information:
Regional Arts, Culture, and Recreation:
Acadia National Park
Bangor Region Chamber of Commerce
Bangor Symphony Orchestra
Center for Cultural Exchange
Childrens' Museum of Maine
Convention and Visitors Bureau
Greater Portland Chamber of Commerce
Maine Center for the Arts
Portland, Maine - Official Site
Penobscot Theatre Company
Portland, Maine - City Guide
Portland Museum of Art
Portland Pirates - An affiliate of the Anaheim Ducks hockey team
Portland Sea Dogs - An affiliate of the Boston Red Sox baseball club
Portland Symphony Orchestra
Sunday River ski area
Schools, Colleges and Universities:
Hospital and Medical Associations in Maine:
Please contact Anne Bergeron regarding positions for the following divisions:
- Northern Anesthesiology
- Southern Anesthesiology
- Medical Rehabilitation
- Spectrum Administration
Please contact Julie Wheeler regarding positions for the following divisions:
- Southern Orthopaedics
- Radiation Oncology
- Northern Radiology
- Southern Radiology
Spectrum Medical Group provides equal employment and promotional opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants, on the basis of experience, knowledge, training, education, ability to perform the essential functions of a position, and overall performance. All employment and promotional opportunities will be conducted in a lawful basis without regard to an individual's race, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, color, physical or mental disabilities, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or other characteristic protected under Federal, State, or local law.